The screen is instantiated as a dialog on top of your app so it is important to take this into consideration if you have any navigation that is expected and whether to show it from a fragment or from an activity
- 1.The below snippet will show the consent dialog
- tag <STRING>This is important that it matches the same tag which may have been or will be used to capture the selfie and or id card document as it will determine if the job will be submitted or not when consent is required for the id type
- partnerLogo <UIImage> This is a bitmap typically the app icon, so the user is familiar with what they will finally see which the SDK will present on the consent screen
- partnerName <STRING>This is the company name that will be presented on the consent screen
- delegate This is an instance of the protocol SIDConsentManagerDelegatehas two methods decline and approve which means the user has declined or approved your consent request.
- start() This method will finally show the view controller.